Friday, November 21, 2014

A little about myself

Hi! My name is Jo! I am a sophomore in high school. I live in a very small town. My town has four restaurants if that gives you an idea of exactly how small it is. I am a dancer. I started dancing when I was four years old and I automatically fell in love with it. I have never blogged before, so if I am really bad at this I apologize. I am a proud Christian. I love my God. He is my savior. When I was seven years old my parents got divorced. So to all those who come from a broken home I can relate. I have come face to face with cyber bullying. If it wasn't for God, my family, and friends I would've never survived it. I have a love for animals. I have a cat and a dog. They are my pride and joy. My goal is to become a veterinarian. I am in a relationship with an amazing man named Jacob. He supports me and is a positive light in my life. Over all my life is chaotic, but very beautiful. I am extremely blessed to have such a great life. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave a comment. 

2 comments:

  1. Found your blogg via TBC...
    Cyber bullying is really horrible I hope you made the person on the other end of internet seriously regret it..
    Cat and a dog..that is nice :D

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh yay! No I just had to live with it and still do. I just didn't say anything and didn't retaliate. Yes I'm an animal person! :)

      Delete